Welcome to BandZilla, operated by company The Next Coders, Pvt. Ltd.
- The content of the pages of this app is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- You acknowledge that neither we nor any third parties provide any warranties while you are using this app for any particular purpose. We expressly exclude liability for any possible harm to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this app is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this app meet your specific requirements.
- This app contains material that may be owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than upon receiving explicit permission.
- Unauthorised use of this app may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This app may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You agree not to submit illegal content to this app, and agree to report if you see other users doing it.
If you have any questions regarding privacy while using the Application, or have questions about our practices, please contact us via email at [email protected]